Product Guide: Using 2-Hole Beads in Jewelry Making
2-hole beads have seen a surge in popularity in recent years, with more and more shapes and sizes coming out frequently. Usually made of Czech glass, 2-hole beads can range from small seed bead sizes to large dagger shapes. Get expert advice, tips and techniques for working with 2-hole beads with this product guide and our design team.
2-Hole Bead Project Tutorials
Our design team has put together a collection of project tutorials featuring 2-hole beads.
- Punk Rock Princess Bracelet
- Avignon Bracelet in Bronze and Turquoise
- Ms. Bee Bracelet
- Retired - Metallic Starfish Earrings
- Retired - Selene Bracelet in Black and Silver
2-Hole Bead Videos
- How to Bead Weave a Flower using CzechMates 2-Hole Dagger Beads
- How to Create a CzechMates Lentil Bead Chain and Make a Bracelet
- How To Bead Weave a Cuff Bracelet Using Tila Beads
- How to Bead Weave a Strip of 2-Hole Brick Beads
- How to Create a Memory Wire Cuff
We carry many different types of 2-hole beads! Find inspiration with ouror browse some of our most popular categories below.