Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- To see how to complete this project from start to finish, please watch our video: How to Make the Timbuktu Bracelet featuring GemDuo Beads and Cymbal Bead Endings. In this video you will learn how to make a simple component using Czech Glass GemDuo Beads and Cymbal Bead Endings that you will connect together to make a delicate bracelet. You will also see some helpful sizing information.
- FCO-570 - Cymbal Bead Endings fit GemDuo Beads, Sykia, 10.5mm, 4 Pieces, Antiqued Brass Plated
Project uses 14 pieces. You will need 4 packages.
- FCL-6825 - Magnetic Clasp, 6x4.5mm, 4 Clasp Sets, Antiqued Brass Plated
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- BCT-0124 - Czech Glass GemDuo, 2-Hole Diamond Shaped Beads 8x5mm, 8 Grams, Turquoise Green Picasso
Project uses 14 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-1164 - Open Jump Rings, 4mm Diameter 22 Gauge Thick, 50 Pieces, Antiqued Brass
Project uses 8 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-1280 - FireLine Braided Beading Thread, 4lb Test and 0.005 Thick, 15 Yards, Crystal Clear
Project uses 1 Spool. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-3006 - Beadsmith English Beading Needles Size 12 (4 Needles)
- XTL-0020 - Baby Wubbers Quality Fine Chain Nose Jeweller's Pliers
- XTL-0023 - Baby Wubbers Quality Fine Bent Chain Nose Jeweller's Pliers
- XTL-0117 - BeadSmith Ultra Thread Zap, Battery Operated Thread Trimmer, 1 Piece
|Theme||Delicate, Boho, Autumn|
|Ingredients||FCO-570, FCL-6825, BCT-0124, FJR-1164, XCR-1280,|