Table of Contents: Free Beading Patterns
See beading diagrams, instructional videos and project tutorials for the most popular and fundamental bead weaving stitches. Once mastered, slight modifications and variations of these standard stitches can be made to create new patterns. Tip: Click on the "Filed in" tags at the top of any article to find similar topics.
Note: Some free beading patterns are available to newsletter subscribers only! Learn more and get on the list.
Basic Bead Weaving Stitches, Project Tutorials & Instructional Videos
Many of our jewelry making projects involve bead weaving seed beads and other beads together. Learn some of the stitches used to make these pieces and get on your way to designing your own beautiful beaded jewelry. Each article contains diagrams, instructional videos, a variety of free beading patterns, and more.
- Brick Stitch Bead Weaving Patterns —includes free blank brick stitch grid to create your own designs and patterns
- Circular Brick Stitch Bead Weaving Patterns
- Herringbone Stitch Bead Weaving Patterns
- Ladder Stitch Bead Weaving Patterns
- Peyote Stitch Bead Weaving Patterns —includes free blank peyote grid to create your own designs and patterns
- Right Angle Weave Stitch Bead Weaving Patterns
- Square Stitch Bead Weaving Patterns
Interested in weaving on a bead loom? See our Bead Looming 101 guide for all things looming including a free blank loom grid to print out and fill in with your own designs and patterns.
Bead Weaving Supplies
All you really need to bead weave are some seed beads, a needle and thread. Czech glass beads are also popular for bead weaving. Depending on your project, you may want to add clasps, cord ends, and other embellishments, but you can make a complete project without these.
- Seed Beads
- Czech Glass Beads
- Beading Thread & Needles
- BeadSmith Cordless Thread Zap II Thread Burner Tool
Bead Weaving Jewelry Kits
Save time and money and get everything you need to make a designer piece of jewelry with our Exclusive Beadaholique Jewelry Kits featuring bead weaving. Learn peyote stitch, right angle weave, circular brick stitch, and more, all with the satisfaction of making a complete project. Full written instructions, illustrated diagrams, and patterns are included (where applicable). A step-by-step video is also available with each kit to follow along online.