Nunn Design 2-Part Epoxy Resin Kit, Jewelers Grade Clear, 8 Oz Kit
- Jeweler's Grade epoxy resin from Nunn Design.
- Kit Includes: 4 oz. bottle Part A Resin, 4 oz. bottle Part B Hardener, 8 one ounce mixing cups and 8 stir sticks.
- Epoxy is a clear resin that never fades, yellows or chips.
- Its safe to use indoors and is the ideal use for projects you want to preserve.
- Use to make pendants and jewelry components.
- Epoxy resin takes 6 hours to harden and 3 days to cure.
- Can be colored with opaque and transparent pigments.
- Complete instructions included
- We recommend that you warm the Part A resin by setting in a sink of hot tap water for about 40 minutes. This will make it easier to measure and eliminate bubbles.
- SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS: This product is a hazardous material and we cannot ship it outside of the continental USA. If your order is to be shipped to an address outside of the continental USA, this item will be refunded and will not be shipped. If you are a customer in the continental USA, your order will ship via ground regardless of the delivery option selected.
- SKU: TRC-14
- Weight: 13.12 oz
Cherry Blossom Necklace
Retired - Marguerite Earrings
Stella Luna Earrings
Retired - Violette Necklace
Au Naturale Necklace
Botanical Crescent Necklace
Star Quality Ring
Moroccan Mum Necklace
Provence Pearl Necklace
Mint Sprig Necklace
Retired - Spartan Cuff
Retired - Honey Honey Honey Necklace
Shamrock Stained Glass Window Pendant Necklace
|Style||Epoxy Kit, 2-Part Epoxy Resin|