Nunn Design Antiqued Copper Plated Lobster Clasps 12mm (2)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 4 Reward Points
with this product.
- Small lobster clasp for necklaces or bracelets, from Nunn Design.
- These clasps are made of lead free pewter plated with genuine copper, in an antiqued finish.
- Will match perfectly with Patera findings and beads.
- Measurements: 12mm long (including loop), 7mm wide, 3mm thick. 4mm clasp opening. 1.5mm hole in loop.
- Quantity: 2 Clasps
- Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides