WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Before beginning this project, watch the video here on how to Herringbone wire wrap a bead. Following the technique you learned in the video, cut an approximately 22 inch length of 24 gauge wire and herringbone wrap an 8mm Swarovski faux pearl in mystic black. Make a total of 6 of these (for an 8 inch bracelet). If you have a particularly small wrist, you will probably only need 5 total (makes a 7 inch bracelet).
- Open a 4mm antique silver plated jump ring. Attach two of your herringbone wrapped beads together via their end loops. Do this to all your herringbone wrapped beads so that they are all linked together via jump rings forming the main body of your bracelet.
- Please watch this next video on how to make a clasp for this bracelet. Using 18 gauge silver colored wire, make both parts of the clasp shown in the video.
- Use a 4mm jump ring to attach one half of the clasp to each side of your bracelet.
- All done! It's amazing what you can do with wire!
(scroll down for purchase options)
- SWP-8072 - Swarovski Crystal, 5810 Round Faux Pearl Beads 8mm, 25 Pieces, Mystic Black
Project uses 6 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- WNT-1830 - Beadsmith Tarnish Resistant Silver Color Copper Wire 18 Gauge 10 Yards (9.1 Meters)
Project uses 1 foot. You will need 1 package.
- WNT-2430 - Beadsmith Tarnish Resistant Silver Color Copper Wire 24 Gauge 30 Yards (27.4 Meters)
Project uses 11 feet. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-3092 - Antiqued Silver Plated Open Jump Rings 4mm 21 Gauge (50)
Project uses 7 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-2152 - Beadsmith Jeweler's Chasing Hammer - 1 Inch Head - Metal Smithing
- XTL-0264 - Eurotool Dual Utility Bench Block 3 x 3 Inches - Steel Anvil With Wood Base
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex