The Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 16 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Piece
- These round nose pliers taper down to one millimeter in diameter on each point. Such a small size will allow you to do work with finer gauges of wire, and to make smaller loops & curves. These pliers are a necessary part of the basic arsenal of every jewelry maker.
- Recommended by all teachers and books as one of the basic necessary tools in wire wrapping and jewelry making.
- Measurements: Pliers are 4.5 inches long, tips are 1.5mm at the narrowest point. Sturdy box joint construction. Leaf spring.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- SKU: XTL-5514
- Weight: 2.24 oz
|Style||Wire Looping Pliers, Round Nose Pliers|
|IS PROP65||California Prop 65|
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides
Size Reference Chart