The Beadsmith Jeweler's Chasing Hammer - 1 Inch Head - Metal Smithing
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 20 Reward Points
with this product.
- If you work with Metals, you will need a sturdy Chasing hammer.
- Use to flatten and harden wire or other metal pieces.
- Chasing head is a full 1 inch in diameter, giving you lots of surface area to hammer with.
- Round end can be used for molding and softening shape. Also great for giving a "hammered" texture to wire.
- 1 Inch domed end, Round end is approximately 1/2 inch deep.
- 10 1/2 Inches total length.
- Head is wedge mounted onto hardwood handle.
- WARNING: This hammer is ONLY for use with precious metals and smaller findings. Do not use on nails or in any kind of construction or building work.
- PLEASE NOTE: We recommend eye protection with the use of any tools.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides