The Beadsmith Ultra Suede For Beading Foundation And Cabochon Work 8.5x8.5 Inches - Chamois
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 16 Reward Points
with this product.
- Beautiful Ultra Suede Fabric.
- Use as a durable yet soft backing for beadwork.
- Use Lacy's Stiff Stuff as a beading foundation, it's especially great for work with cabochons. Trim and glue this Ultra Suede to the back to hide threads and to give your piece a finished look.
- Can also be used to line wide cuff bracelets or anything that may touch the skin.
- Ultra Suede is cruelty-free, easy to wash, and it doesn't wrinkle.
- Made from synthetic micro-fiber.
- Color: "Chamois" which is a neutral beige yellow shade.
- Quantity: 1 square piece measuring 8.5 X 8.5 Inches.
- Please note: Photo shows an extreme close up of the fabric, the nap is actually very fine.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides