Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- On to one end of the memory wire, make a simple wire loop, facing in.
- String on the beads in the following order: one gold bead, one white pearl, one gold bead, three green pearls. Then repeat 32 times, and end with one gold bead, one white pearl, and one gold bead.
- Once you have added all the beads make a simple wire loop on the end.
- PRES-5810-WHITE6 - PRESTIGE Crystal, #5810 Round Pearl Bead 6mm, White (1 Piece)
Project uses 34 pieces. You will need 34 packages.
- PRES-5810-EDEN6 - PRESTIGE Crystal, #5810 Round Pearl Bead 6mm, Eden Green (1 Piece)
Project uses 99 pieces. You will need 99 packages.
- WXM-030 - Bright Gold Color Bracelet Memory Wire 12 Loops
Project uses 6 Coils. You will need 1 package.
- BMB-5062 - 22K Gold Plated 3mm Round Metal Beads (100)
Project uses 68 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
- XTL-5610 - Xuron Memory Wire Cutters Cutting Pliers -Strong & Easy
|Theme||St. Patrick's Day, Special Occasion, Christmas|
|Ingredients||WXM-030, BMB-5062, PRES-5810-WHITE6, PRES-5810-EDEN6,|