Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Please watch the video: How to Make the Tulum Earrings with Cymbals and SuperDuo Bead Mixes. In this video, you will see from start to finish how to bead weave these earrings using 2-hole Czech glass SuperDuo beads with Cymbal bead substitutes and bead endings.
- BCT-681 - SuperDuo 2-Hole Czech Glass Beads, April Showers Mix, 2x5mm, 24g Tube
Project uses 48 beads. You will need 1 package.
- DMRR-01085 - Miyuki Round Seed Beads, 11/0 Size, 8.5 Gram Tube, #1085 Galvanized Dyed Rose Gold
Project uses 30 beads. You will need 1 package.
- FCO-539 - Cymbal Bead Endings fit Superduo Beads, Rozos III, 8mm, 2 Pieces, Antiqued Silver
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- BMB-0042 - Cymbal Bead Substitute for SuperDuo Beads, Varidi, 2-Hole 5x2mm, 10 Pieces, Antiqued Silver Plated
Project uses 10 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-1265 - FireLine Braided Beading Thread, 4lb Test and 0.005 Thick, 50 Yards, Smoke Gray
Project uses 6 feet. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-3006 - Beadsmith English Beading Needles Size 12 (4 Needles)
- XTL-0373 - Tulip Premium Scissors, Gold Handle 5 Inch, 1 Pair
- XTL-0020 - Baby Wubbers Quality Fine Chain Nose Jeweller's Pliers
|Theme||Yoga, Summer, Spring, Boho|
|Ingredients||BCT-681, DMRR-01085, FCO-539, BMB-0042, XCR-1265,|