Toho Round Seed Beads 8/0 #PF557 'Galvanized Starlight' 8g
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 6 Reward Points
with this product.
- 8/0 (3.1mm) seed beads in color "Galvanized Starlight" (Color Code: #PF557). Galvanized Starlight color beads in a permanent finish.
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Tohoâ„¢ beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- Measurements: 8/0 Size - Approximately 3mm in diameter, hole fits up to 18 gauge wire and stringing material (.040 inch).
- Quantity: 1 Tube (Each 2.5 inch tube contains between 7 to 8 grams of beads.) This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides