Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Cut 10 lengths of chain, 9 links each. Set aside.
- Open one jump ring and attach one length of chain to one hole of the trinity beads. Close the jump ring. Repeat once more to a second hole on the trinity bead.
- Repeat the above step on five more trinity beads.
- Take one earring hoop and string on in this order: 5 gold seed beads. Then 1 trinity bead with chains attached, 1 gold seed bead, and repeat 4 more times. Then add 4 more gold seed beads.
- Take your chain nose pliers and bend up, about 1/4" of the loop so that it fits into the flat end of the loop with the hole.
- Close the earring.
- All done!
- BCT-328 - Czech Glass, 3-Hole Trinity Beads 6x6mm, 8 Gram Tube, Pastel Bordeaux
Project uses 10 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- JSH-0277 - Toho Round Seed Beads 8/0 PF557 'Galvanized Starlight' 8g
Project uses 24 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FEA-7101 - 22K Gold Plated Beading Hoops For Chandelier Earrings 1 Inch (20)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-5452 - 22K Gold Plated Open Jump Rings 4mm 22 Gauge (50)
Project uses 20 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- CHA-9978 - Bright Gold Plated Cable Circle Chain 3mm - Bulk By The Foot
Project uses 20 Inches. You will need 2 packages.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
|Ingredients||BCT-328, JSH-0277, FEA-7101, FJR-5452, CHA-9978,|