Toho Round Seed Beads 6/0 #22 'Silver Lined Light Topaz' 8g
- Round 6/0 (4mm) seed beads in color "Silver Lined Light Topaz" (Color Code: #22). Light topaz beads lined with metallic silver foil.
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Toho™ beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- Measurements: 6/0 Size - Approximately 4mm in diameter, hole fits up to 16 gauge wire and stringing material (.051 inch).
- Quantity: 1 Tube (Each 2.5 inch tube contains between 7 to 8 grams of beads.) This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
- SKU: JSF-0012
- Weight: 0.48 oz
Retired - Spiral Beaded Crochet Bracelet
|COLOR||Silver Lined Light Topaz|