Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- To see how to complete this project from start to finish, please watch our video: How to Make a Box Knot Keychain with Ultra Suede Cord.
- If you need further instruction, please see our video: How to Do a Box Knot.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED: (scroll down for purchase options)
- XCR-43118 - Beadsmith Crimson Red Faux Leather Suede Beading Cord 9Ft (3 Yd) Spool
Project uses 60 Inches. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-1161 - Split Rings, 8mm Diameter 23 Gauge Wire, 50 Pieces, Silver Plated
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- BCS-9060 - Czech Glass, Bohemian Aged 1/0 Round Seed Beads, 10 Grams, Etched Black/White Stripes and Labrador
Project uses 4 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5600 - Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - For Cutting Beading Wire (1 Piece)
- XTL-4001 - Beadsmith Bent Fine Point Tweezers For Bead And Pearl Knotting
|Theme||Summer, Great for Kids|