The Beadsmith Bent Fine Point Tweezers For Bead And Pearl Knotting
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 8 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Piece
- Whether you learn to knot from an instruction book or take a knotting class (that's what I did), you will be told the same thing - you must have a pair of knotting tweezers. How are they different from other tweezers, you ask? Well, they come to a very fine point, so that they may be slid out of an already-tightening knot once it has been maneuvered into place.
- The bent or angled tip is preferred by some because it offers a bit more flexibility in how you hold your fingers while knotting.
- Use them with our Griffin silk cord.
- Quantity: 1 tweezers , measures nearly 6.5 inches in length
- These tweezers are so finely pointed that they are as sharp as pins on the ends. Therefore, please use discretion when allowing younger people to use them.
- We recommend wearing eye protection when using any tools.
- SKU: XTL-4001
- Weight: 36 g
Size Reference Chart