Wire & Thread Protectors, .019 Inch Loops Silver Plated (50 Pieces)
- These silver plated wire protectors hide and protect thread or beading wire up to .019" in diameter from the everyday wear and tear caused by toggles, clasps, and other findings.
- Useful like French wire for finishing touches on your necklaces and bracelets and also helps create uniformly sized loops at the end of your pieces.
- Measurements: Approximately 4.5mm long and 4mm wide.
- Quantity: 50 Pieces
- HOW TO USE WIRE PROTECTORS
- 1) Thread a crimp bead onto your beading wire, followed by a wire protector. You'll need to guide the wire through on end hole, around the back (making sure it lays in the channel), and then back out through the other end-hole of the wire protector.
- 2) Next, hook the threaded wire protector onto a finding as you would with an open jump ring.
- 3) Slightly pinch the wire protector so that the two end-holes touch, then pull the end of the wire and insert it back through the crimp bead. Now you can crimp the bead, snip the excess wire and begin beading.
- This item is LEAD-FREE.
- SKU: FCR-4160
- Weight: 5 g
Earth Day Ocean Blue Bracelet
Retired - Nassau Bracelet
Retired - Giza Bracelet in Floral
Retired - Biloba Bracelet
Retired - My Blue Heaven Necklace
Retired - Kilauea Necklace
Retired - Amaranthine Isle Necklace
Abalone Treasures Necklace
Retired - Verdant Element Necklace
Retired - Selkie Necklace in Silver
Retired - Lover's Flame Bracelet
Graduated Pearl Necklace in Rouge (Reboot)