Designer: Alexandra Smith
Skill Level: Intermediate
Mossy green and muted forest tones are woven into this odd-count peyote stitch ring using a soothing color palette of glazed 11/0 Miyuki Delica seed beads.
This ring measures size 8. To modify the length, adjust the number of units woven.
- If you are new to peyote bead weaving, please refer to this video on how to odd count peyote stitch.
- Please watch our video: How to Make an Odd Count Peyote Stitch Ring. Using what you have learned in the video, begin by cutting 4 feet of beading thread. String on your needle and a stopper bead.
- Follow the pattern provided to weave your desired length of peyote stitch that is 9 beads wide.
- To complete your ring, sew the two sides of your bead work into a seamless join as shown in the video. Tie off and weave in your thread. Enjoy your ring!
- JK-0057 - Exclusive Beadaholique Designer Palette, Miyuki Delica Seed Bead Mix, 11/0 Size, 28.8 Grams, Santa Cruz
Project uses 1 palette. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-1285 - FireLine Braided Beading Thread, 4lb Test and 0.005 Thick, 15 Yards, Smoke Gray
Project uses 8 feet. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-3006 - Beadsmith English Beading Needles Size 12 (4 Needles)
- XTL-5614 - BeadSmith Tools, Thread Snips 4.25 Inches Long, 1 Piece
|Theme||Summer, Spring, Autumn|
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 1 Spool.
$6.59 / Package | SKU: XCR-1285
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$3.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-3006
$2.69 / Package | SKU: XTL-5614