Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- For complete instructions please see our video: How to Make the Camille Bracelet.
- JSK-0055 - Toho Round Seed Beads 11/0 129 'Opaque Lustered Pumpkin' 8 Gram Tube
Project uses 1 Tube. You will need 1 package.
- BCP-11159 - Czech Glass 2-Hole Silky Beads, 6mm Diamond Shape, 40 Pieces, Turquoise
Project uses 36 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-5250 - 22K Gold Plated Open Jump Rings 5mm 20 Gauge (100)
Project uses 5 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-4016 - 22K Gold Plated Closed Jump Rings 5mm 21 Gauge (20)
Project uses 7 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FCL-4720 - 22K Gold Plated Curved Lobster Clasps 10mm (6)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-1280 - FireLine Braided Beading Thread, 4lb Test and 0.005 Thick, 15 Yards, Crystal Clear
Project uses 1 Spool. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-3006 - Beadsmith English Beading Needles Size 12 (4 Needles)
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-0106 - BeadSmith Cordless Thread Zap II Thread Burner Tool
|Ingredients||JSK-0055, BCP-11159, FJR-5250, FJR-4016, FCL-4720, XCR-1280,|