Gemstone Beads, Pyrite, Faceted Rondelle 3x4mm, 13 Inch Strand, Gold
- Gleaming brassy gold pyrite mixed in with a brown matrix. In its natural state gleaming pyrite will instantly rub off black onto your hands, so this pyrite has been permanently coated to protect you and your clothes.
- Pyrite is the classic "Fool's Gold". In its most unadulterated form, it is a shiny brassy yellow mineral often mistaken for gold.
- Classic rondelle shape with facets around entire bead. Recommended uses include mixing with hematite, or any other gemstone for a great looking piece of jewelry.
- Measurements: 4mm wide, 3mm along string. Hole is less than 1mm diameter.
- Note: Beads will vary from listed size up to 1mm in width and up to .5mm in length.
- Quantity: One 13 Inch Strand (100+ beads per strand).
- SKU: SPPY-202
- Weight: 0.48 oz
Retired - Vinyasa Necklace