Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Begin by watching the video: How to do Byzantine Chain Maille Weave.
- Begin your chain mail weave by opening a silver filled 8mm jump ring and linking it through the hole of the spike pendant. Close the jump ring. Repeat with one more ring.
- Let the two jump rings you just added be the first two in your byzantine weave. Add another 9 sets of two jump rings, doing the byzantine weave. As seen in the video.
- On the last two jump rings attach the sterling silver earring hook.
- FEA-8566 - Sterling Silver Long Elegant Earring Hooks Ear Wires 33mm (1 Pair)
Project uses 1 Pair. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-8032 - Silver Filled Open Jump Rings 8mm 18 Gauge (10)
Project uses 40 pieces. You will need 4 packages.
- SWCR-6010 - Austrian Crystal, #6480 Spike Pendant 28mm, 1 Piece, Crystal AB
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- XTL-0020 - Baby Wubbers Quality Fine Chain Nose Jeweller's Pliers
- XTL-0023 - Baby Wubbers Quality Fine Bent Chain Nose Jeweller's Pliers
|Theme||Winter, Special Occasion, Bridal|
|Ingredients||FEA-8566, FJR-8032, SWCR-6010,|