Gemstone Beads, Candy Jade, Round 6mm, Green (14.5 Inch Strand)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 6 Reward Points
with this product.
- Lovely shades of green. Yes, they are dyed!
- Candy Jade is the latest in gemstone innovations. The raw stone is almost white. Through a proprietary process, the beads are infused with dye all the way through to the core.
- The color has not rubbed off during tests, but we would not recommend leaving the beads in the sun for months on end, as they could fade over time if exposed to direct sunlight.
- Please Note: Each batch is dyed individually and colors can vary. We can not guarantee identical colors.
- Measurements: Approximately 6-6.5mm diameter. Hole can accommodate stringing materials up to 22 gauge.
- Quantity: 14.5 inch strand, temporarily strung. Approximately 63-65 beads
Project Tutorials Using this Item
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides