Dakota Stones Gemstone Beads, Agate Druzy, Coin 12mm Iridescent Blue (2 Pieces)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 10 Reward Points
with this product.
- Agate gemstone beads with rough druzy top from Dakota Stones.
- These stones feature an iridescent blue color on top. The back is is flat and not colored. No two stones are alike, yet they all complement one another.
- The coin shape make these great for many projects. String with wood or other gemstone beads for a unique piece.
- Measurements: 12mm diameter, 6-6.5mm thick. The hole will accommodate stringing material up to 1mm thick.
- NOTE: Sizes may vary about 0.5mm from listed measurements. We cannot guarantee what size stone you might receive, stones are pre-bagged and will be picked at random.
- Quantity: 2 Pieces
- Druzy (also spelt druse or drusy) is a layer of sparkly crystal like formation on the top of a natural gemstone. This effect creates a high sparkle and shine. The formation on top is commonly colored or electroplated in an array of iridescent and solid colors.
Dakota Stones prides itself on ensuring that every bead is usable by being cut and drilled correctly, that the finish is right, and that the bead looks distinct to its unique stone type.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides