WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Begin by stringing three gemstone chips onto one head pin. Make a wrapped wire loop. Set aside. Repeat once more.
- Then string three gemstone chips on to one eye pin. Make a simple wire loop. Set aside. Repeat twice more.
- Create a link of all three eye pins by opening and closing the loops like jump rings. Then attach this length to the two jump rings attached to the bracelet.
- Finally, open the jump rings at the ends of the bracelet and attach the wrapped wire loop components.
(scroll down for purchase options)
- JB-0012 - Partially Finished Chain Bracelet End, 6.5 Inches, 1 Piece, Gold Plated
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- SPCA-0103 - Carnelian Gemstone Beads, Smooth Chip 6-12mm, 34-36 Inch Strand
Project uses 15 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FHP-5221 - 22K Gold Plated Head Pins - 22 Gauge, 2 Inches (X50)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FHP-6257 - 22K Gold Plated Open Eye Pins 22 Gauge 1.5 Inch (x50)
Project uses 3 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5600 - Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - For Cutting Beading Wire, 1 Piece
- XTL-5511 - The Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5514 - The Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers