Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Begin by cutting your gemstone chain so that you have a length that is just over 1 inch long (3 Gemstone Clusters) with intact loops on each end. Set aside.
- Please watch our video: How to Wire Wrap a Briolette. You will follow the second example in the video for how to wrap the briolette and create your wrapped wire loop.
- From what you learned in the video, cut off 10 inches of wire and make your wire wrapped briolette. Trim any excess wire.
- On to one side of the gemstone chain open one jump ring and attach it to the loop of the wire wrapped briolette and to the loop of the last link in the gemstone chain.
- On the other side of the chain take one jump ring, open it and attach it to the loop of the earring hook and attach it to the end of the chain. Close the jump ring.
- All done!
|Ingredients||SPCH-216, CHX-1359, FJR-5240, FEA-3030, WCR-2632,|