Sterling Silver Curb Chain, 2.6mm, by the Foot
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
By The Foot
- Sterling Silver Chain. Can be used for necklaces, bracelets, anklets.
- The most popular use for this style of chain is to make adjustable length extenders for necklaces and bracelets. Jewelry that is adjustable in length is more saleable - it will fit more of your customers.
- You can make extenders that are a permanent part of a design, or you can make an extender to fasten to an already existing piece of jewelry. Please see our illustrations for different types of extenders and instructions.
- Measurements: SOLD IN BULK BY THE FOOT. The number you order is the number of feet you will receive. Chain is 2.6mm wide. Each link is approximately 4.1mm long.
- Quantity: (1) Sold by the foot. NO clasps or splitrings included.
- All cut chain sales are final. We are not able to accept returns or process refunds of cut chain. Please check description for measurement details so you are assured you are ordering the right size chain for your project.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides