Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since
this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
This necklace measures approximately 36 inches. To modify the length, simply adjust the length of chain on both sides respectively.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- To begin, cut three lengths of gemstone chain 2.5 inches each.
- Open one jump ring and attach two lengths of the gemstone chain to it. Close the jump ring.
- Open another jump ring and attach one length of gemstone chain to it, and to the other jump ring you just added, and to the loop of the chakra component. Close the jump ring. This strand of gemstone chain will hang in the center of the other two.
- Open another jump ring and attach it the end link of one side of the chain. Repeat on the other side of the chain.
- Open a jump ring and attach it to the top loop of the chakra component. Close the jump ring.
- Open one last jump ring and attach it to the jump ring at the top of the chakra and to the two jump rings attached to the end chain links. Close the jump ring.
(scroll down for purchase options)
- CHA-0416 - Gold Plated Bulk Chain, 7 & 3mm Moroccan Links, Sold By The Foot
Project uses 36 Inches. You will need 3 packages.
- CHX-1084 - Green Onyx Gemstone Drops Gold Vermeil Wire Wrapped Chain 3mm Rondelles - By The Inch
Project uses 7.5 pieces. You will need 8 packages.
- FJR-9117 - TierraCast Pewter, Small Open Jump Rings 5.4mm, 50 Pieces, 22K Gold Plated
Project uses 6 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FCO-087 - Chakra Components, Sahasrara / Crown Symbol Connector Link 24.5x19.5mm, 2 Pieces, Gold Plated
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers