Silver Filled Open Jump Rings 4mm 22 Gauge (20)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Cost effective silver filled open jump rings.
- These small rings are perfect size for joining chains to clasps, small pendants to earrings, etc.
- Quality: 1/10 Silver-filled, which means that the outer 10% of each item is .925 silver. These items have a brass core. The silver is mechanically bonded to the brass. The result is much thicker than silver plating. This process make the rings much less expensive than solid sterling silver, and the difference in quality is impossible to see with the naked eye.
- Unlike silver plate, which can wear off quite quickly, silver filled will keep its beauty through years of daily wear. Just use the same precautions you would with real silver jewelry - don't expose to harsh chemicals, and when not in use, store in a dry, airtight bag or container.
- Measurements: 4mm outside diameter. Wire is 22 gauge (0.025").
- Quantity: 20 Jump Rings
Project Tutorials Using this Item
||Open Jump Ring
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides