Silver Filled Closed Jump Rings 6mm 18 Gauge (10 Pieces)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 10 Reward Points
with this product.
- These 6mm silver filled jump rings have been soldered closed. They are the perfect size for terminating necklaces, bracelets and anklets strung on beading wire. Just loop each end of the wire around one of these and crimp. The additional flexibility given by placing this extra ring between the clasp and the cord will reduce stress and breakage, too!
- Quality: 1/10 Silver-filled, which means that the outer 10% of each item is .925 silver. These items have a brass core. The silver is mechanically bonded to the brass. The result is much thicker than silver plating. This process make the closed rings much less expensive than solid sterling silver, and the difference in quality is impossible to see with the naked eye.
- Unlike silver plate, which can wear off quite quickly, silver filled will keep its beauty through years of daily wear. Just use the same precautions you would with real silver jewelry - don't expose to harsh chemicals, and when not in use, store in a dry, airtight bag or container.
- Measurements: 6mm outer diameter. Wire is 18 gauge, or .048 Inch.
- Quantity: 10 Closed Jump Rings
||Closed Jump Ring
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides