Designer: Julie Bean
Skill Level: Beginner
This earring featuring a petite SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS crystal channel charm hanging from an elegant earring hook is timeless and classic. The design is elegantly understated and will most likely become one of your most worn accessories.
Don't forget to double these instructions to make your matched pair of earrings.
- Carefully move the curled front part of the earring hook to the side, twist don't pull (treat it as a jump ring) and slide your SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS gold plated crystal channel charm in light rose onto the hook. Now return the front part to its original position.
- All done! Yep, it was that easy.
- FEA-4053 - 22K Gold Plated Sterling Silver Shepherd Crook Earring Hooks (1 Pair)
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package.
- SWFA-1025 - SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Gold Plated Channel Crystal Charm Light Rose 10mm (8)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
|Theme||Special Occasion, Bridal|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 8 Pieces.
$5.45 / Package | SKU: SWFA-1025
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.95 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511