Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Begin by cutting four lengths of chain 6.5 inches each.
- Open one jump ring. Hook this jump ring onto each last link in all four chains. Close the jump ring.
- Open one jump ring. Attach this jump ring to the loop of the fold over clasp. Hook this jump ring onto each last link on the other side of all four chains. Do not twist the chains. Close the jump ring. Set this aside.
- Using a random pattern of the Luminous mix 11/0 seed beads, make a strip of peyote 10 beads wide. It will need to be 16 rows long. Test out that your tube will close over all four chains. You may need to add or subtract a row depending on how tight you want it on the chains.
- When you come to the final row, you will zip up the peyote to make the tube. You can see and example of how to do this in this video (How to cover a channel bangle with bead weaving). Tie off and weave in your thread.
- Clasp your bracelet closed and you are all done.
- DB-2063 - Miyuki Delica Luminous Seed Beads 11/0 - Luminous Mix 3 DB2063 (7.2 Gram Tube)
Project uses 1 tube. You will need 1 package.
- FCL-9054 - Vintaj Natural Brass 13mm Bracelet Fold-Over Clasp / Jump Ring Set (2 Sets)
Project uses 1set piece. You will need 1 package.
- CHA-10066 - Vintaj Natural Brass 5x3.5mm Curb Chain - Sold By The Foot
Project uses 26 inches. You will need 3 packages.
- XCR-1280 - FireLine Braided Beading Thread, 4lb Test and 0.005 Thick, 15 Yards, Crystal Clear
Project uses 4 feet. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-3006 - Beadsmith English Beading Needles Size 12 (4 Needles)
- XTL-0106 - BeadSmith Cordless Thread Zap II Thread Burner Tool
|Ingredients||DB-2063, FCL-9054, CHA-10066, XCR-1280,|