Designer: Julie Bean
Skill Level: Beginner
These dazzling earrings sparkle beautifully and feature light rose crystal chatons by Swarovski Crystal which have been set down into Gita Jewelry earring settings with lovely crystal surrounds.
By following the instructions below, you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring.
- Please begin this project by watching the video: How to Make Earrings with Gita Settings for Swarovski Crystals. The video will show you how to set your crystals into the Gita Jewelry settings using a popsicle stick. Although the prong settings for this particular pair of earrings are a little different then the one shown in the video, it will be the same basic technique.
- Using your fingers, pop the stone into the setting. Once it is in the setting, use your popsicle stick to curve the prongs gently over the top of the stone. Use the same principle as shown in the video where you fold over a prong and then do one on the other side of the setting and keep working on diagonal prongs so as to keep the stone in place and prevent slipping.
- FEA-9665 - Gita Jewelry Stone Setting for Swarovski crystals, Crown Leverback Earrings SS39 Chaton with 12 Crystals, Rhodium Plated
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package.
- SWCH-63980 - Swarovski Crystal, 1088 Xirius Round Stone Chatons ss39, 6 Pieces, Lt Rose
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- STICK-PKIT-00 - Natural Wood Craft Sticks, Flat with Rounded Edge 4.5 Inches, 10 Sticks
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 6 Pieces.
$4.39 / Package | SKU: SWCH-63980
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$1.19 / Package | SKU: STICK-PKIT-00