Nunn Design Antiqued Gold Plated Pewter Large Bezel Circle Pendant 19mm
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 8 Reward Points
with this product.
- Small circle bezel base for collage, Steampunk, cabochon, and resin dome projects.
- Antiqued 24kt gold plated onto lead-free pewter. Pendant features a closed perpendicular loop at top.
- Completely customize jewelry by using a Patera base and embellishing with your own photos, words, and designs.
- Layer images and small stones, charms, and glitter by using Diamond Glaze or Magic-Glos UV resin.
- UV Resin can cure quickly in sunlight, or use a table-top UV lamp.
- If using a clear glass cabochon, we recommend using resin as an adhesive. If the back of your cab is opaque, use E-6000 for the ultimate hold.
- This pendant is a bezel setting, with raised edge. It will allow for doming resin, giving a 3-D look to layered objects. Back is smooth and flat.
- Measurements: Circle has a 19mm outer diameter and a 17mm inner diameter. Approximately 3mm deep.
- Hanging loop has an interior diameter of 3.7mm, so it will fit a chain or cord up to 3.5mm thick.
- Quantity: 1 Pendant.
- Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
||Bezels & Prong Settings
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides