Nunn Design Antiqued Gold Plated Pewter Collage Circle Bezel 1/2 Inch
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 2 Reward Points
with this product.
- Mini Circle base for collage, Steampunk, cabochon, and resin dome projects.
- Antiqued 24kt gold plated onto lead-free pewter.
- Completely customize jewelry by using a Patera base and embellishing with your own photos, words, and designs.
- Layer images and small stones, charms, and glitter by using Diamond Glaze, Gel du Soleil epoxy, or Magic-Glos UV resin.
- UV Resin can cure quickly in sunlight, or use a table-top UV lamp.
- This pendant is a bezel setting, with a plain edge. It will allow for doming resin, giving a 3-D look to layered objects. Back is smooth and flat.
- Measurements: Total length is 18mm long. Pendant is 15mm in diameter. Inner work area measures 13mm (1/2 Inch) diameter. Approximately 1.5mm deep.
- Hanging loop has an interior diameter of 1.8mm.
- Quantity: 1 Pendant.
- Please note: Photos may not be to scale, please rely on listed measurements to choose your size.
- Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
||Bezels & Prong Settings
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides