Nunn Design Antiqued 24kt Gold Plated Pewter Collage Bezel Round 2-Loop Link 12.8mm
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 4 Reward Points
with this product.
- Small circle bezel base for collage, Steampunk, cabochon, and resin dome projects.
- Antiqued 24kt Gold Plated onto lead-free pewter. Connector style features a closed loop at opposite ends.
- Completely customize jewelry by using a Patera base and embellishing with your own photos, words, and designs.
- Layer images and small stones, charms, and glitter by using Diamond Glaze or Magic-Glos UV resin.
- UV Resin can cure quickly in sunlight, or use a table-top UV lamp.
- Link with jump rings up to 18 Gauge thickness. These beads are small enough to be linked together to form a bracelet.
- This connector is a bezel setting, with a plain edge. It will allow for doming resin, giving a 3-D look to layered objects. Back is smooth and flat.
- Measurements: Total length is 21mm long. Round outer area is 14.5mm in diameter. Inner work area measures 12.8mm (1/2 Inch.) Approximately 1.7mm deep.
- Hanging loops have an interior diameter of 1.5mm.
- Quantity: 1 link bead.
- Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
||Bezels & Prong Settings
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides