Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Center the base of your bracelet securely into your shoebox or desired holder.
- Please watch our videos: How to Make Concrete Jewelry and How to Add Color Pigments to Concrete. Based on the instructions in the videos, mix your tablespoon of concrete and use a popsicle stick to add approximately 1/4 teaspoon of green pigment to the concrete.
- Using a toothpick, dab concrete into one rectangular side of the Nunn Design bezel bracelet to the edge. Carefully sprinkle the desired amount of Judikins glass shards onto the concrete. Be careful not to over-fill the bezel, and tap down gently on the shards with the toothpick to make sure each shard is embedded enough to be captured by the concrete.
- Repeat the above step to fill the other rectangular bezel of your bracelet in the same way. Let the concrete cure fully before removing your bracelet to wear. Enjoy!
- JB-2704 - Nunn Design Cuff Bracelet, Rectangle Bezel 6x28.5mm, 1 Bracelet, Antiqued Gold
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-1199 - JudiKins Glitter Roxs, Shard Glass, 14 Gram Container, Turquoise
Project uses 1 teaspoon. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-01184 - Create Recklessly, Pigment for Artist's Concrete, 1 Ounce, Green
Project uses 0.25 teaspoon. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-01180 - Create Recklessly, Artist's Concrete for Mixed Media, 8 Ounce Jar
Project uses 1 tablespoon. You will need 1 package.
- TRC-600 - Art Mechanique, ICE Resin Mixing Cups & Stir Sticks, 5 Pack
|Ingredients||JB-2704, XTL-1199, XTL-01184, XTL-01180,|