Miyuki Long Magatama Seed Beads 4x7mm - Duracoat Galvanized Gold (8.5 Grams)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 6 Reward Points
with this product.
- Miyuki's long Magatama seed beads have a long petal shape and sparkle brilliantly with their colors! The holes go through at an angle and creates amazing variations in shape when strung. Add layers of texture and color to your stringing projects with these beautiful glass beads!
- Color: Duracoat Galvanized Gold
- Miyuki's "Duracoat" is a clear durable coating for dyed and galvanized seed beads. It is thicker and tougher than traditional coatings.
- Measurements: 7mm long, 4mm wide, 3mm thick along the string. The holes will accommodate wire or thread up to 1.5mm thick.
- Quantity: 8.5 gram tube (approx. 75 beads) This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
||Long Magatama, Japanese
||Oval, Long Magatama
||Duracoat Galvanized Gold
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides