Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Begin by cutting a 26� length of wire with your flush cutters. (I've already adding 3� on each side to allow for crimping).
- String on the loop from one half of your gold plated clasp followed by a crimp bead. Take the wire and string back through the crimp bead and pull snug. Crimp your crimp bead with your crimping pliers.
- Begin stringing on 20 turquoise beads onto your wire and through the short tail of wire as well. This will help keep your necklace secure.
- Next, string on one gold Magatama bead followed by a turquoise bead. Repeat this process 70 more times, alternating between the two beads. (Remember, you can make your necklace longer by simply adding on more beads).
- String on another 20 turquoise beads.
- Then, string on a crimp bead, followed by the loop of the other half of your gold plated clasp.
- String the wire back through your crimp bead and a few adjacent beads. Pull snug and crimp your crimp bead with your crimping pliers.
- Close your magnetic clasp and you're done!
- XCR-5143 - Soft Flex, 21 Strand Fine Beading Wire .014 Inch Thick, 30 Feet, Satin Silver
Project uses 26 inches. You will need 1 package.
- FCL-6809 - Beadsmith 22K Gold Plated Magnetic Barrel Clasps 11x5mm (4 Sets)
Project uses 1 set. You will need 1 package.
- KMG-067 - Miyuki Long Magatama Seed Beads 4x7mm - Duracoat Galvanized Gold (8.5 Grams)
Project uses 1 tube. You will need 1 package.
- SPTU-30 - Turquoise Gemstone Round Beads 3mm - 16 Inch Strand
Project uses 1 strand. You will need 1 package.
- FCR-1200 - Beadalon Gold Plated Crimp Beads 1.3mm (85 Beads)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
- XTL-5200 - Standard Size Beading Crimping Pliers (For 2x2mm & 2x1mm Crimp Beads)
|Ingredients||XCR-5143, FCL-6809, KMG-067, SPTU-30, FCR-1200,|