Kumihimo Square Plate For Japanese Flat Braiding
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Ten slots along each side for non-slip braiding.
- 5 1/2 inches along each side.
- 3/8" dense foam.
- It is sturdy and holds the threads firmly.
- The experienced braider will enjoy using this plate to make samples and for portable projects, flat and zig zag braids.
- Includes illustrated instructions and 3 project ideas.
- Made with dense 3/8" (1cm) foam that is comfortable to work with and holds threads firmly, they just don't wear out! The disk and plate are a great introduction to Japanese braiding; they travel well and make wonderful tools for experimenting and sampling braids.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides