Genuine Metal Seed Beads 6/0 Antiqued Copper 30 Grams
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- These seed beads are made of pure metal - not glass! Brass beads, heavily coated with an Antiqued Copper finish.
- Metal seed beads can be used in a variety of bead weaving and bead loom projects.
- The edges of the holes may be sharp, due to the manufacturing process. We recommend using a stronger beading thread, such as Fireline, Wildfire or Powerpro. KO or Nymo threads are not recommended.
- Measurements : 6/0 Size. 3.8mm Diameter, 2.7mm along string. Hole is approximately 1.7mm in diameter and easily fits 18 gauge wire and stringing materials (.040 inch).
- Quantity: 1 Tube (Each tube contains approximately 30 Grams of beads.) Approximately 13 beads per gram (390 beads total). This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides