Gel Du Soleil UV Epoxy Dimensional Gloss for Crafts & Jewelry 0.3 Fl. Oz.
Made in America
Used in Projects
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 24 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 3 Fl. oz
- A one part product to create flat or domed glass-like finishes on altered art and mixed-media charms and pendants.
- Features of Gel du Soleil include: One step, no additional sealing or cleaning required!
- Tint with transparent resin dyes.
- Crystal Clear and Waterproof.
- Non-toxic, but we always recommend using epoxy and resin products in a well ventilated room.
- Create a domed cabochon look by applying multiple layers, curing each layer before applying the next.
- Embed "found objects" within Gel du Soleil.
- Cures under UV lamp in approximately 15 minutes, and will continue to harden over the next two hours.
- You will receive one small dropper bottle of Gel du Soleil, containing .3 ounces.
- This amount will fill 4-6 Patera style pendants, depending on size.
- SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS: This product is a hazardous material and we cannot ship it outside of the continental USA. If your order is to be shipped to an address outside of the continental USA, this item will be refunded and will not be shipped. If you are a customer in the continental USA, your order will ship via ground regardless of the delivery option selected.
- SKU: XTL-1017
- Weight: 0.64 oz
Size Reference Chart