Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- To begin, cut 6 loops of memory wire with the memory wire cutters. Cut each ring so it is a slightly over lapping circle.
- Use your round nose pliers to bend one end of each wire into a small loop facing the inner side of the bracelet. Take one eye pin and thread it through one loop, add two blue seed beads, thread it though the next loop and add two blue seed beads. Continue up through all six loops. When you are through all six, make a simple wire loop to secure the eye pin in place.
- You are going to be using your bead stopper to space your wires as you work. Start by placing it near where all your looped ends are joined with the eye pin. Just place each wire into the grooves of the bead stopper at even intervals.
- See the wires as 1-6, starting at the top of the bracelet. You will thread the beads in this order. See the photos for reference.
- String one seed bead on to each wire.
- Here is the pattern for stringing the beads on to each wire.
- On to wires 1 & 2 string on one two holed pyramid bead. Repeat for wires 3 & 4; wires 5 & 6.
- On to wire 1 string 12 seed beads.
- On to wire 2- string 4 seed beads. Repeat for wires 3, 4, and 5.
- On to wire 6 string 12 seed beads.
- Onto wires 2 & 3 string on one two holed pyramid bead. Repeat for wires 4 & 5.
- Onto wire 2 string 4 seed beads. Repeat for wires 3, 4, and 5.
- The pattern now repeats beginning with the three pyramid beads as described in step 7.
- When you come to the end of the bracelet, you will add one seed bead to each wire as described in step 5.
- Repeat the process from step 2 to add one eye pin to this end of the bracelet.
- All done!
- WXM-020 - Bright Silver Color Bracelet Memory Wire 12 Loops
Project uses 6 Loops. You will need 1 package.
- JSK-0013 - Toho Round Seed Beads 11/0 23 'Silver Lined Aquamarine' 8 Gram Tube
Project uses 1 Tube. You will need 1 package.
- FHP-6261 - Silver Plated Open Eye Pins 21 Gauge 2 Inch (x50)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- BCP-11252 - Czech Glass Beads, 2-Hole Pyramid Studs 8mm, 4 Pieces, Pearl White
Project uses 33 pieces. You will need 9 packages.
- XTL-5612 - Beadalon Memory Wire Shears Cutting Pliers -Strong & Easy
- XTL-0021 - Baby Wubbers Quality Fine Round Nose Jeweller's Pliers
- XTL-3000 - Bead Stopper- Stop Beads Sliding Off Stringing Material
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
|Ingredients||WXM-020, JSK-0013, FHP-6261,|