Baby Wubbers Quality Fine Round Nose Jeweller's Pliers
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 58 Reward Points
with this product.
- Part of the Baby Wubbers series, these unique pliers are comfortable and versatile. Especially suited for finer, more detailed work. Handcrafted for superb quality, and engineered for comfort and control.
- The amazing Wubber handles provide leverage without feeling bulky. Wubbers consistently outperform pliers that cost twice as much. The jaws are strong without being cumbersome. The unique Wubbers finish holds tight yet helps you protect your metal against marring. For use with wire gauges ranging from 18 to 30.
- These pliers are recommended by all teachers and books as one of the basic necessary tools in wire wrapping and jewelry making.
- Measurements: Pliers are approximately 5 inches long, tips are 1mm at the narrowest point. Sturdy box joint construction. Leaf spring.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||Wire Looping Pliers, Round Nose Pliers
||California Prop 65
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides