Fourth of July Peyote Bracelet - Exclusive Beadaholique Jewelry Kit
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Make beautiful jewelry quickly, easily and inexpensively with our exclusive kits. Created by our team of expert designers.
- This even count peyote bracelet features a patriotic stars and stripes pattern in red, white and blue. It's a fun project for bead weavers of all levels and a great accessory for Independence Day.
- Kit includes:
- Free Access to online video instructions
- Full written instructions
- All the materials you need to complete your project: tube of white seed beads, tube clasp, tube of red seed beads, spool of white beading thread, tube of blue seed beads, pack of beading needles.
- You will learn the following technique(s): How to do flat even count peyote stitch, How to attach a clasp to peyote stitch.
- NOTE: Tools are not included. For best results, we recommend using the following tool(s) to complete your project: Scissors.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides