Exclusive Beadaholique Designer Palette, Toho Seed Bead Mix, Round 8/0, 32 Grams, Peony Parade
- Exclusive Beadaholique designer seed bead palette featuring the Peony Parade Collection.
- This assortment is a great way to try some of our best selling beads in an exciting color mix.
- Color: Peony Parade (dark blue with rainbow finish, metallic purple, translucent hot pink with silver lining, opaque grey). Toho Color Names: "Semi Glazed Rainbow Navy Blue" (Color Code: 2637F/c ), "Permanent Finish Metallic Polaris" (Color Code: #PF567), "Silver Lined Milky Hot Pink" (Color Code: #2107), "Opaque Gray" (Color Code: 53).
- Measurements: 8/0 Size - Approximately 3mm in diameter, hole fits up to 18 gauge wire and stringing material (.040 inch).
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Toho™ beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- There are approximately 38 beads per gram, depending on the color and finish of the bead.
- There are approximately 13 beads per linear inch.
- SKU: JK-00011
- Weight: 1.76 oz
|Style||Round, Japanese, Bead Mix|