Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Before you begin, watch the instructional video: How to Cover a Channel Bangle with Bead Weaving.
- Using a size 12 beading needle and .006" crystal Fireline, weave a strip of even count flat peyote 6 beads wide with size 11/0 silver lined mint green alabaster Delica beads.
- As demonstrated in the video, continue to weave until your piece is just short of reaching all the way around the channel of your bangle.
- End your row so that your first and last row match up and fit together, with just about 1/8" or slightly less of a gap.
- Zip your ends together as demonstrated in the video. Tie off and weave in your threads.
- JB-2662 - Nunn Design Antiqued Silver Plated Round Channel Bangle Bracelet - 2 3/4 Inch
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- DB-627 - Miyuki Delica Seed Beads 11/0 - Silver Lined Mint Green Alabaster DB627 - 7.2g
Project uses 1 tube. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-1280 - FireLine Braided Beading Thread, 4lb Test and 0.005 Thick, 15 Yards, Crystal Clear
Project uses 1 spool. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-3006 - Beadsmith English Beading Needles Size 12 (4 Needles)
- XTL-0106 - BeadSmith Cordless Thread Zap II Thread Burner Tool
- XTL-5700 - Fiskars 5 Precision Tip Scissors - Super Sharp
|Theme||As Seen In|
|Ingredients||JB-2662, DB-627, XCR-1280,|