Czech Glass Seed Beads, 11/0 Round, 1 Hank, Daffodil Yellow Mix
- Czech glass seed beads in an assorted mix of colors.
- Czech glass seed beads are some of the highest quality and most uniformly sized beads in use today. Great for bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Color: Daffodil Yellow Mix (shades of yellow that include, opaque matte yellow, opaque matte light yellow with AB finish, silver foil lined yellow, translucent yellow with AB finish, amber yellow with luster finish).
- Measurements: Size 11/0, which is approximately 2.1mm in diameter and 0.25mm along the string. There are approximately 17 beads per inch.
- Quantity: One hank (there are approximately 4,000 beads per hank). Hanks are sometimes called 24 string, sometimes called 12 string, but they all have twelve loops of strung beads, resulting in 24 thread ends being tied together.
- NOTE: We recommend using English beading needles sizes 11 or smaller.
- SKU: BCS-1592
- Weight: 1.32 oz
Retired - Dragonfly Summer
|Style||Round, Czech, Bead Mix|
|COLOR||Daffodil Yellow Lemon|