SuperDuo 2-Hole Czech Glass Beads, Autumn Fire Mix, 2x5mm, 24g Tube
- These Czech glass beads are pressed for a uniform shape and size with a tapered design. The profile of the SuperDuo is much like an inverted hourglass, tapering at the ends and widening in the middle, and create a "honeycombed" or diamond pattern when stacked together.
- Their large hole size to bead size ratio makes them ideal for consistent bead weaving texture and multiple passes of fine beading thread, such as Fireline, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo. Create beautiful textures with the multitude of colors available!
- SuperDuos, manufactured by Matubo, are compatible with all beads from the CzechMates line.
- Measurements: The manufacturer's measurements are listed as 2x5mm. We measure the item at 5.5mm long, 3mm wide (along string), 4mm thick. The two holes will accommodate wire or thread up to 22 gauge (.025") thick.
- Color: Autumn Fire mix created by the Beadsmith.
- This color mix features metallic matte copper and opaque white with a clear crystal color lined accent.
- Quantity: One 24 gram tube (Approximately 300 beads). This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
- SKU: BCT-603
- Weight: 1.12 oz
Cornucopia Swirl Necklace
|Style||Czech, Bead Mix, 2-Hole|
|Shape Name||2-Hole SuperDuo|
|ITEM SHAPE||Superduo, Diamond|