Czech Fire Polished Glass Beads, Faceted Round 8mm, 50 Pieces, Heavy Metals Mix
- Czech glass round faceted beads.
- In Czech fire polished beads, the shape called 'round' is actually more of an oval.
- Fire polished beads are glass beads that are faceted by machine. The edges and surface are then given a softer, polished look by placing the beads in hot ovens or over open flames. By virtue of this process, fire polished beads are all slightly different from each other; this adds to their charm. The heating polishing process gives them their soft glow and brilliance.
- Color: Heavy Metals Mix (iridescent metallic colors that include - purple, blue, green, gold, gun metal).
- Measurements: 8mm long, 7.5mm wide. The holes will accommodate wire or stringing material up to 1.5mm thick.
- Quantity: 1 Strand (approximately 50 beads per strand).
- SKU: BCP-0227
- Weight: 0.35 oz
|Style||Fire Polished, Faceted, Czech, Bead Mix|
|Shape Name||Fire Polished Round|
|COLOR||Heavy Metals Mix|