Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Begin this project by cutting your gemstone chain to the desired length. Keep in mind that the clasp will add around 3/4 inch.
- Open a jump ring and attach it to one end of your chain and one half of the clasp. Close the jump ring.
- Repeat the previous step on the other side of the chain with another jump ring and the other half of the clasp.
- If you would like to see a video on how to make this project, please watch the video: How to Make a Gemstone Chain Bracelet with a Magnetic Clasp.
- CHX-1343 - Sterling Silver Wire Wrapped Gemstone Chain, Chalcedony Rondelles 3mm, 1 Inch, Green
Project uses 7 pieces. You will need 7 packages.
- FJR-3911 - Silver Plated Open Jump Rings 4mm 20 Gauge (50)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FCL-102 - TierraCast Magnetic Clasp, Temple 14.2x20.5mm, 1 Set, Antiqued Silver Plated
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5600 - Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - For Cutting Beading Wire, 1 Piece
- XTL-5450 - Xuron Jeweler's Super Fine Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-3310 - BeadSmith Casual Comfort, Chain Nose Pliers with PVC Handle, 1 Piece
|Ingredients||CHX-1343, FJR-3911, FCL-102,|